What Happens When You Stop Smoking
There are many side effects when a smoker quits with cold turkey methods such as Chantix, Zyban, Acupuncture or Nicotine patches. How ever with the Unique hypnosis method we use no matter how long you’ve been a smoker, or how many packs of cigarettes you smoke each day, there are no withdrawals . According to statistics compiled by the American Lung Association, your body will begin going through the following changes as soon as you STOP SMOKING.
Within 20 minutes of last cigarette.
- Blood pressure drops to normal
- Pulse rate drops to normal
- Body temperature of hands and feet increases to normal
After 8 hours
- Carbon monoxide level in blood drops to normal
- Oxygen level in blood increases to normal
After 24 hours
- Chances of heart attack decrease
After 48 hours
- Nerve ending start regrowing
- Ability to smell and taste improves
After 72 hours
- Bronchial tubes relax, making breathing easier
- Lung capacity increases
In 2 weeks to 3 months
- Circulation improves
- Walking becomes easier
- Lung function increases up to 30%
In one to 9 months
- Coughing, sinus congestion, fatigue, shortness of breath decrease
- Cilia regrows in lungs, increasing ability to handle mucus, clean the lungs, and reduce infection
- Body’s overall energy level increases
After 5 years
- Lung cancer death rate for average smoker decreases from 137 per 100,000 people to 72 per 100,000 people
After 10 years
- Pre-cancerous cells are replaced with normal cells
- Risk of other cancers, such as those of the mouth, voice box, esophagus, bladder, kidney & pancreas decrease.
ALL THESE BENEFITS ARE LOST WHEN YOU SMOKE EVEN ONE CIGARETTE A DAY.
- We use the most advanced hypnotherapy techniques, combined with Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP). To make the transition easier for you.
- We are so certain you will successfully quit your smoking habit that we offer free follow-up sessions – unlimited .If in any time in the future you feel the need to come back for quit smoking hypnotherapy, any future sessions are free of charge.
I Am Ready To Make A Change
How long does it take to book in?
Most people don’t have to wait any longer than one weeks to make an appointment with us. However, with cigarette tax prices rising and continued success, you may need to call sooner rather than later.
We offer free follow-up sessions – unlimited for any issues that you need to address from Quitting Cigarettes. So whats your excuse now ?
You are so close to attaining your goal the only thing that is stopping you is your self, so contact SAM on 0404301306 today to make an ever lasting change.