Stop Smoking UNLIMITED FREE CONSULTATION Only $395
No Weight Gain ! No Irritability! No Cravings!
The fact that you are here is a good indication that you want to stop smoking. You will find that you can stop smoking with specially designed hypnosis techniques to meet your individual needs.
- Use smoking as a support for when things go wrong
- Enjoy smoking with others as a shared activity
- Use smoking to start conversations and meet new people
- Smoke to make themselves look more confident and in control
- Think that cigarettes help them to keep their weight down
- Have a cigarette when they’re feeling bored or lonely
- Smoke when they need a break or a moment to themselves.
If you have ever smoked for even one of the reasons stated Above – Then You Are Not Alone ! Millions of people throughout the world have successfully Quit smoking using Hypnosis.
YES! Even Chain Smokers Can Quit Smoking !
Doing it alone with Patches and Pain !
Many smokers try to go ‘cold turkey’, relying solely on their willpower to quit. It’s likely the first few weeks will be tougher, and then one day you have just one cigarette, that turns into buying a packet and you are back to the old pattern of one last cigarette.
Unfortunately, statistics show it’s the least effective way of quitting. For every 100 smokers who quit without aids or counseling, only 3 to 5 will remain non-smokers for 12 months.
- We use rare and powerful ancient hypnosis techniques, combined with most advanced Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP).
- We are so certain you will successfully quit your smoking habit that we offer free follow-up sessions – unlimited.
- Free follow ups do not include services other than quit smoking hypnotherapy.
- Your Program is Risk Free we are taking all the risk away from you.
- Although typical results may vary, we expect that you will leave the first session a non smoker
- As future sessions are free of charge, we take care of you even if your results are not typical.
Please check www.hypnosisinmelbourne.com.au for other services Including Weight Loss, Anxiety & Depression, Fears & Phobia Relief, Confidence & Self Esteem, Sleep, Memserism, Traders Mind Set.
Disclaimer : ( As per Australian Consumer Law ) I sincerely want you to succeed and pledge to help you the best of my ability. A hypnotherapist is considered a guide or a facilitator . You assume equal responsibility by making a commitment and allowing your self to be guided into a state of Hypnosis. The results may vary from person to person.